Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Travelling Partners

I want to record my journey. Maybe that's why journey and journal are similar words. I am on this journey and it feels incredibly right (scary at times, but very right).

I think that a discovery of ourselves is strongly linked not only to who we are when no one is looking, but also who we are when we are in the company of the ones that we love.

I believe that those closest to us "reflect us back to ourselves", both the good and the bad. But sometimes that reflection doesn't "feel" right, or isn't congruent to who we believe we are on the inside. And that is especially true for one who is TG. BUT, having said that, there can also exist an incredibly rare situation, when we meet someone who not only sees us for who we are, but also truly "sees us" and "gets us", and "accepts us". And the reflection that they reflect back to us is breathtaking.

This is a journey ... my journey. And I am so blessed beyond all of my comprehension to be on this journey with such a beautiful person. Giselle sees me. And she accepts me. And the person that I see in her reflection of me, inspires me. Thankyou for being on this journey with me, my Darling.

1 comment:

  1. Awww thanks!! You are amazing....beautiful.. kind...inspiring and compassionate! I love you and I love this journey we are on...travelling companions!

    ReplyDelete