Friday, December 13, 2013

Life Coaching

I have started a Life Coaching Engagement with Anthony Venn Brown.  I first read his book "A Life of UnLearning" in 2005 I believe.  Reading that book really inspired me to make decisions to start on this journey.  I had up until that point made a lot of decisions both to do this and then not to do it.  Somehow I always ended up in the same place of having done nothing and very miserable.

I love where I am at right now.  I have had the surgery and I am beginning to feel really good about myself.  I don't always like every picture I see of myself, and I don't always like the image in the mirror that I see.  But it's a lot less than it used to be.  And at least now I get to wear pretty clothes!!  :)  Not lost on me.

So, back to Life Coaching.  One of the habits I am trying to establish is to blog / journal more frequently.  I used to be more involved in journaling in years gone by.  I don't know what it was that stopped me.  I think it was that I used to love the "feedback" I got when I used to write on mydeardiary.com . I loved that site, and I loved the "connections" that I made there.

One thing I have realised though is that I need to journal for me primarily.  Journaling for other people can be daunting when the thoughts in my head are muddled.  I want to make them into something meaningful, but I just can't find my way through it.

So I'm going to try and not "promote" this journal now for fear that I might start writing for other people.  These words on this page are here primarily for me.  That's how I want this to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment