Friday, December 27, 2013

My Value System

We had a lovely catch up today with Jess.  We had previously caught up for her birthday in August just before my surgery date.  It was so lovely catching up and touching base with each other.  I asked Giselle later if that's "girl talk" and "how did I do?"  Funny question, I guess.  Probably highlights the fact that I am never over confident about that kind of thing.

I am really enjoying Life Coaching with Anthony Venn Brown.  It's been amazing.  This week, I had to identify my values and how they fit together, as in what is the priorities of my value system.  Which is a challenging process.  I think I have my value system as I believe it to be.  My top 12 values in order would be:

Love
Equality
Kindness
Connection
Respect
Authenticity
Creativity
Growth
Purpose
Organisation
Empathy
Balance

I'm very intrigued as to what we will do with that.  What is interesting is that these values are almost hardwired in me.  They represent the values that I carry.  They aren't by any means what I would expect someone else to value, but these are my values - I guess these are my "religion" or my "spirituality", my "code".

No comments:

Post a Comment