Saturday, January 4, 2014

Being Spiritual


Judges 614 The Lord turned to him and said, “Go in the strength you have and save … . Am I not sending you?”

Galatians  6:1-3 … you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently …  Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

What is God saying to me today?  

From the verse in Judges, I feel like God is telling me that I am enough … that the strength I have is enough.  From the second passage, I feel like God is telling me that as I live by the Spirit I should restore people gently.  

Perhaps this means for me to encourage other people to be spiritual.  Not in the sense of someone who is further developed, but as someone who is at the same level.  Maybe that's what it means.  "Am I not sending you?"  "Go in the strength that you have"  

Being transgendered doesn't exclude me from being spiritual.

No comments:

Post a Comment