Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Still Travelling

“It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters in the end.” 
― Ursula K. Le Guin

I am focusing on the journey and trying not to fixate on the destination.  I don't even really believe that the "destination" exists this side of life.  I think it's the horizon.

So that said, instead of talking about resolutions, I am going to refer to journeys.  What are my New Years Journeys?

I want to embark on the journey of writing my story.  I have started many times before, but never seen it through.  I will now approach it as a journey and that is my goal - To embark on writing my story

I want to embark on the journey of spiritual discovery.  I have many ideas of what it means for me to be spiritual, but I have never approached it from such a vast perspective.  I am approaching this journey with an open mind.  It will be both a journey within myself and a journey without.


No comments:

Post a Comment